Today is the
Thank You for Donating
"Tzedakah is equal to all the other commandments combined." (Talmud - Bava Bathra 9b)
Thank you for choosing to donate to Sharei Chesed. It is because of our generous members and friends that we are able to maintain our synagogue, provide services and programming, and help the greater Jewish community.
**NOTE** Sharei Chesed is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- All online donations are processed thru PayPal, a secure and trusted way to send money since 1998.
- PayPal is PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant, meaning that your payment information is always secure.
- Sharei Chesed does **not** store any of your personal credit card, debit card or bank account information. PayPal handles the entire transaction.
- You don't even need your own PayPal account to donate to Sharei Chesed. PayPal accepts all major credit and debit cards.
- **NOTE** PayPal does **not** accept abbreviations for city names. They must be fully spelled out (e.g., Saint Louis Park).
- Please be sure to include the reason for your donation (you can enter this directly below your donation amount by clicking on the 'Reason for donation' link).
- As always, you will receive a letter from Sharei Chesed acknowledging your
Frequently asked questions